Monday, July 7, 2008

Books, Books and More Books


Jack and Sadie's first cousins once removed Rob and Sarah and their second cousin Hallie (I did a little research on Wikipedia to figure out them apples) showered Jack and Sadie with a selection of books recently. To entertain myself more than the babies I picked up one of the books and started to read to Sadie. Amazingly Sadie responded, which is pretty amazing because Sadie does not respond positively to much yet. Three times today Sadie fell asleep while I read to her! Who knew newborns liked books? We're going to be doing a lot more reading out loud in our household.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was something that surprised us too. Rowan loved reading right from the get-go and I can say that it has definitely stuck with him. You and J are doing a great job!