Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thing 1 and Thing 2


s

I tried to get a photo of Sadie and Jack in some adorable Dr.Suess onesies today. Tami, one of Pud's co-workers, got Jack and Sadie Thing 1 and Thing 2 onesies back in August. At the time the babies were so small that the onesies were huge, but now they are snug as can be, so it was time to get a photo before the babies outgrow the onesies. Ever since Jack and Sadie learned to roll over they have no interest spending any time on their backs. They won't even lie on their backs long enough to have their diapers changed. I grabbed a couple of lemons off the lemon tree in the backyard in the hope that the lemons might keep the babies occupied long enough to get a quick photo of them on their backs. The lemons worked for about 30 seconds, but the photo above it the best one photo I got. Unfortunately Sadie had her lemon in front of her face.

I was also able to snap a quick photo of Sadie sitting up. The babies are getting better and better at sitting independently, but it's often hard to get a photo because we need to be nearby in case they topple over. Between the grass and the quilt I felt confident that Sadie would have a soft landing if she toppled over (which she did a few moments after this picture).

1 comment:

Mary said...

My RSS feeds have been all messed up this week, and I missed SO much! Congrats of learning mac. I hope you fall in love with it, and start talking about Steve Jobs all the time.

Jack & Sadie look beyond adorable in those pictures! I feel your diaper change/not wanting to lay on their back pain. Ugh, not fun.

Yea! Babies playing together! Even if it is with trash ;) Hopefully, that will make your life easier for years to come.

OMG! Harper & Tatum totally have the same pants.