Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cuties in the Tub



g
I don't know what it is, possibly just my motherly bias, but Sadie and Jack have seemed abnormally cute lately. I love arriving at daycare at the end of the day and watching them toddle around Elenora's yard. Maybe they just seem more human now that they get around on two feet. Or, maybe as they grow they are filling into their facial features. Whatever it is they are damn cute. I couldn't resist taking a few photos tonight to share their adorable-ness with the worldwide web. This was bath-time tonight. During which we learned that sucking on shampoo bottles gives one the hiccups. There's important learning happening all the time in our house.

2 comments:

Mary said...

They are ADORABLE! They are starting to look so grown up, too. I love Sadie's hair, oh so fabulous.

Molly said...

I cut Sadie's hair myself. thanks for the compliment! It was a bit petrifying, but once it had a few washes I started to feel comfortable with the result.