Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grammy and Papa



After our trip to the bay area Grammy and Papa came south to spend some time with Sadie and Jack. The kids had a great time being spoiled by their grandparents, and I must say that I didn't mind being a bit spoiled myself with babysitting and some new clothes.

Sadie and Jack have reached an age where they can now really start bonding with people beyond J. and I. They have been talking up a storm about Grammy and Papa ever since they left. It's very exciting for J. and I to see their world expanding every day. It's also exciting to have reached a point where they can start verbalizing what happens in their world when we're not around. For the first time Sadie told me about drawing a picture with their babysitter when we were out last night, and according to Sadie it wasn't just any picture, it was a "pretty picture."

No comments: