Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chalk Board & Fro Yo


I'm going to play catch-up and post some pictures from the last few weeks that did not make it up. During our brutal September heat wave my sweet tooth got the best of me and the only cool activity I could think of was to take the kids out for ice cream, so we headed over to Menchies Frozen Yogurt where they have fantastic flavors like Red Velvet and Chai Tea. Sadie insisted on eating green ice cream so the kids had green apple yogurt (I do not feel the need to explain the difference between ice cream and frozen yogurt to them). After their yogurts the kids discovered the giant chalk board on the wall and went to town. I ended up spending less than $5 and keeping the kids occupied for more than an hour, which is a pretty darn good ratio.

No comments: