Thursday, February 5, 2009

Babies, Babies Everywhere



Last Friday I took Sadie and Jack to a playgroup with some other moms that I met when I was pregnant. We all got a prenatal care together as a group. It was a great way to get my routine prenatal care and connect with other moms-to-be. Now we all have babies between 7 and 9 months old.
Another mom in the group took these photos. It's exciting to see a picture of the babies with me in it. It also really highlights why I don't get more pictures when we're out and about. There is rarely a time when we're out when there is not at least one baby in my arms, or a baby needing attention. On this particular afternoon Jack had not taken his second nap and screamed bloody murder if he did not maintain physical contact with me. Hopefully once these two are walking I'll be able sneak a few feet away and snap a few pictures a little easier. In the meantime enjoy all the pictures taken around our house. There's more to come!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those babies look good on you! Really, you do look awesome.