Sunday, February 1, 2009

Frolicking in the Clover




This weekend was beautiful in LA - clear skies, lots of sunshine, 75 degrees. I feel a bit guilty reporting that knowing how many of you are in the midst of winter, but how else to explain these photos? I wanted to take advantage of the nice weather so I thought that I'd throw a blanket down in the clover in front of our house. Most of the year we have a dirt patch in front of our house, but the winter rains bring a beautiful clover cover to the dirt. My plan was to bring a couple toys out of the house and enjoy the nice afternoon, but Sadie and Jack had other ideas. They both immediately scooted to the edge of the blanket and were stuffing clover in their mouths before I could make it into the house to get toys. It's been a good eight hours since these photos and the babies have not had any reaction yet, so I'm going to assume that there was nothing too dangerous in the clover and weeds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Eating dirt is fun! Not that I enjoy it, but Harper does.

I LOVE seeing all the green, so lush.