Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gussied Up


We were heartbroken last year when we had to miss our very close friends' Jeff and Emily's wedding because I could not travel late in my pregnancy. As it turned out it was good that we did not plan to attend because Sadie and Jack were born 5 days before the wedding. As a result we were thrilled when Jeff and Emily decided to celebrate their first wedding anniversary by renewing their vows with 40 of their closest friends last weekend.

I did the best I could to get the family decked out for the occasion. I had recently come upon the tie above at a baby clothes swap. Jack doesn't have many collared shirts, so the best I could do was pull together this insurance salesman look. It's hard to see in the picture, but Jack's tie has horses on it. It's pretty ridiculously cute. At least all the hipster ladies at the party thought so. Jack was a big hit and I wouldn't be surprised if he inspired a few ladies to get serious about having children.

No comments: