Sunday, May 31, 2009

Swimming and Tutus


The babies had their first swim lesson yesterday. We were not able to get any photos. J. was out of town at a friend's bachelor party, so Phoebe played surrogate parent. We got there right as the class started and had to rush to get the babies into warm clothes afterwards because it was a cold day. Both Sadie and Jack love water - unlike their mother. I was a bit challenged when I had to put my face in the water and blow bubbles at the babies to demonstrate how to put your face in the water. I never learned that one. We fumbled out way through the class together though, and the babies seemed thrilled to be in the pool.

Since we did not get any photos of the swim class, I thought I'd post this one of Sadie hanging out in the nursery in her tutu yesterday. Sadie's Grammy sent this tutu to her a while back and we had not gotten any picture yet. The tutu is a big hit, but I have to keep a close eye on Sadie when she's in it because she likes to try to eat it.

No comments: